ページ

2020年2月23日日曜日

GUNDAM Mania【g-29astarothtrinity: MSN-04 Sazabi Neo Zeon Char Aznable’s... February 23, 2020 at 04:12PM】





















g-29astarothtrinity:

MSN-04 Sazabi

Neo Zeon Char Aznable’s Custom Mobile Suit for Newtype Use

1/144 Real Grade

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack

The Real Grade Sazabi is a defining Gunpla experience as a build and finished kit. This kit has recieved wide coverage in terms of reviews so I’m going to keep mine brief. The out-of-box product will present you with a stellar scaled mobile suit. The perfect combination of a wide range of aritculation and solid joints. This is complimented by some of the best beam effect parts to date, which allows for some really dynamic poses. Furthmore, there are two really vibrant shades of red, with a healthy amount of surface detail and parts seperation meaning the build will still look fantastic with just some simple panel lining. However, the heads optics will either need to be painted or have the provided foil stickers applied as they are molded in clear plastic. I painted mine with clear green over chrome silver. The eye isn’t as vivid as I would like so I added the monoeye glow when I was cropping these photos to a size ratio that is hopefully more optmized for tumblr.

This was a very fun kit to build with its shares of challenges though, and I wouldn’t really recommend it as beginner friendly. For my build, I applied painted metallic highlights, painted the vernier thrusters titanium, applied water slide decals, and finally finished with UV protection flat topcoat. I’m satisfied with how everything turned out and it was a joy to pose. Only one more mobile suit to go befote completing Project Rivalry.