ページ

2020年2月7日金曜日

GUNDAM Mania【g-29astarothtrinity:Gunpla W.I.P. Update: Real Grade MSN-04 SazabiBuild Status >> Armament in... February 07, 2020 at 05:48AM】

g-29astarothtrinity:

Gunpla W.I.P. Update: Real Grade MSN-04 Sazabi

Build Status >> Armament in Progress

Finished the build and painted details for the beam shot rifle and the shield. The funnels are up next. Not planning to do anything extra with them aside from decals so it should be a straight forward process of repetition.

On a different note, since tumblr seems to have blacklisted my usual W.I.P. post format by, as they will not show up in searches under related tags, I’m switching back to the old format I used before. All previous W.I.P. posts for the Sazabi failed to show up in searches when I went to double check that they actually posted (A habit I have developed due to several instances of my posts being posted to oblivion apparently).