ページ

2020年2月11日火曜日

GUNDAM Mania【g-29astarothtrinity:Gunpla Update #0001:Introducing a new post format to replace my Gunpla WIP... February 11, 2020 at 03:44PM】

g-29astarothtrinity:

Gunpla Update #0001:

Introducing a new post format to replace my Gunpla WIP posts, while also covering content that may not be directly related to the current build I’m working on.

  • [Images 1-5] Finalized my build for the Real Grade MSN-04 Sazabi over the weekend. The fin funnels were pretty simple, but had some interesting engineering for having it switch between stored and active modes. Last touch was a few more metallic highlights on the shield and applying decals, before spraying on topcoat for all the weapons and accessories ti finish this build up. Feeling fatigued and tired from work, so I may not get to the photoshoot for the showase this week but we’ll see.
  • [Image 6] Just got this in: SIMPmodel’s 1/144 scale “W008 Sazabi Rifle Kai” or the long beam rifle designed for the Sazabi. I’ve been eyeing this thrid party accessory resin kit for the RG Sazabi for some time now, and decided to order one.

I’ve tried to post this 3 times, and it keeps failing to register the tags. This is the final attempt.