ページ

2020年3月22日日曜日

GUNDAM Mania【Closing thoughts and the big question. Is the kit worth it?All in all Dragon Momoko did a really... March 22, 2020 at 08:02AM】

Closing thoughts and the big question. Is the kit worth it?

All in all Dragon Momoko did a really good job designing this kit and engineering it with the goal of being unique and better than what Bandai made. In spite of the kit’s flaws, I would still buy it again. This entire kit only cost about $70 USD (before shipping and handling), which is way less than what a P-Bandai kit of this magnitude would cost.

The third party nature of the kit does mean that you have to take your time and put extra TLC into the build. With all this in mind and if you really love the design, then yes, I would say the kit is worth it. If you can find the full plastic kit, I would suggest that one first, but if you are set on the metal frame, go for this one.

I have a few more DM kits in my back log, including an MG Destiny which will be fun to build. But first I am going to build some Bandai kits. Must space out these third party kit builds.