ページ

2020年3月4日水曜日

GUNDAM Mania【mtnlesb:Alright Gunpla number 2, HGAC Wing Gundam. I know I’m gonna end up painting my RG Wing Zero,... March 04, 2020 at 02:01AM】

mtnlesb:

Alright Gunpla number 2, HGAC Wing Gundam. I know I’m gonna end up painting my RG Wing Zero, but my experience and knowledge painting model kits is extremely limited. Last time I painted a model of any kind was over 10 years ago, and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. So after days upon days of reserach, I’m a little overwhelmed by all the information I’m getting. My biggest fear, of course, is I’ll use laquer or enamel paints and the thinner will utterly destroy the plastic and all my hard work will go down the drain. I would use acrylic, but I’m more concerned about quality with that kind of paint.

So, I got this High Grade model to try painting first, so in case I screw up or do something wrong, it won’t be such an expensive or complicated build that will get destroyed.