ページ

2020年4月6日月曜日

GUNDAM Mania【frostedsnow: When I bought the Mechanicore Ziegler, I was... April 06, 2020 at 09:41PM】



frostedsnow:

When I bought the Mechanicore Ziegler, I was really broke. I wasn’t making much money as a freelancer at the time, but I just had to get it. Then this thing sat in my little one room studio for the longest time, and I was like, when am I ever gonna paint AND complete it? Having complete it feels like I’ve achieved a huge goal set long ago – and that feeling is incredible. Thank you for being a part of my journey! #zeong #perfectzeong #mechanicore #gundam #gunpla #mobilesuit #plamo #bandai #gundambuilder #gundamstagram #toyphotography #gundambase #zeon
#지글러 #메카니코어 #건담 #건프라 #프라모델 #반다이 #건담도색 #프라모델도색 #하비 #키덜트 #피규어 #지시스템 #ガンダム #ガンプラ #模型 #敢达 #钢弹
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-n37c-jHyI/?igshid=9n6wumz0as25