ページ

2020年5月14日木曜日

GUNDAM Mania【lifeaftermeteor: I have never ever done gunpla before, but my... May 14, 2020 at 10:30AM】



lifeaftermeteor:

I have never ever done gunpla before, but my brother bought me a Master Grade Endless Waltz Deathscythe Hell (MS XXXG-01D2) as a “thank you” for letting him and his buddies crash at my apartment for Katsucon 2020.  

When the COVID19 lockdown hit, he and I started doing weekly build sessions over Skype together and I can say that I have successfully completed my first model kit.  

…this means of course that now I want ALL the Endless Waltz models (and may have already splurged to get them).  I see how this can become such a key piece of someone’s fandom experience.  

It’s kinda like building IKEA furniture but way better, hahaha!

Some process shots for the curious below the cutline.

Lees verder