ページ

2020年5月7日木曜日

GUNDAM Mania【macks-mechas: The photoset of today: MG Banshee Gundam... May 07, 2020 at 09:15PM】





















macks-mechas:

The photoset of today: MG Banshee Gundam rebuild!

I would review this, but I already did so before (way back when this blog began, actually). But now all these years later I have finally rebuilt the kit that needed the most work of all my Gundam kits to date.

Having originally been built straight out of the box using nothing but a pair of non flush cutters, this kit had parts covered in excess plastic and many pieces did not fit together properly. I spent two weeks of the lockdown breaking the kit down to its original parts and cleaning up the mess with a combination of scalpels, wet/dry sandpaper and riffler files to make it as I would today.

Then I decided to break out the airbrush, my alclad chrome and a few other choice colours to paint the kit top to bottom (opting for a more screen accurate light navy than the darker colour I used on the Norn:

I really love how the kit turned out, hope you all like it too!