ページ

2020年3月5日木曜日

GUNDAM Mania【g-29astarothtrinity:MSN-04 Sazabi - [Detail Focus]Neo Zeon Char Aznable’s Custom Mobile Suit... March 05, 2020 at 11:54AM】

g-29astarothtrinity:

MSN-04 Sazabi - [Detail Focus]

Neo Zeon Char Aznable’s Custom Mobile Suit for Newtype Use

Real Grade 1/144

Decided to take some more photos with all the hatches open, and with a focus on the details both stock and what I did. I think the RG Sazabi has the best inner detail reveals of the real grade line, even outshining the Nu Gundam surprisingly and that kit actually has a really beautifully detailed inner frame. The open hatches are just more effective in revealing more inner detail.

I really like how all the metallic highlights came out, especially on the vernier thrusters. There’s actually two finishes, gloss for the vernier thrusters and flat for everything else. I’m somewhat on the fence with the gold highlight for the Scattering Mega Particle Cannon. I like that it brings focus to the particle cannon, but I also feel like I might as well have painted all the yellow gold. Still satisfied though.